Tonight's Championship Round 14 fixture against London Scottish has been postponed.
The referee who inspected the Castle Park turf this morning deemed the pitch potentially playable; however, in view of the adverse weather forecast, the predicted snow and associated Amber Warnings issued by the UK Met Office and Highways Agency for the Yorkshire & Humber Region, the RFU agreed the postponement of the game until next Friday provided both clubs agreed.
The Club have been in conversation with London Scottish who agreed that, in view of the impending conditions, they would take our advice to not travel and agreed to the postponement.
All hospitality and commercial plans will move to next Friday night for the rescheduled match against London Scottish on February 1st (KO 19:45).
The Club would like to thank the volunteers and others who braved the elements to clear the snow yesterday.