Champions Cup Final Lunch cancelled.
14th October 2020
Following the Government announcement in relation to coronavirus restrictions on Monday we have taken the decision cancel Saturday’s Champions Cup final.
With Doncaster placed into Tier 2 of the Government’s new coronavirus lockdown restrictions a ban has been placed on different households mixing indoors, including in hospitality venues.
Sadly, the latest restriction make Saturday’s lunch unviable & if you have booked a table please contact email@example.com arrange a refund.
There is good news however as we launch our Cow Pie & a Pint takeaway service.
Our signature dish is available to order in takeaway form this Saturday accompanied by a pint (or two) to wash it down.
Order your portion(s) before 4pm on Friday by calling 01302 831388 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and collect from Castle Park reception between 12:00-14:00 on Saturday.
Payments are made on collection and we will be accepting card payments only.
All pints will be freshly poured and sealed in our specially ordered beer cartons, the cartons have a fold-over flap that is clipped in place to ensure total hygiene and represent the perfect way to transport your beer home.
- 1 X PORTION FAMOUS COW PIE & MUSHY PEAS-£6.50
- 1 X PORTION FAMOUS COW PIE & MUSHY PEAS -PINT OF BEER OR CUP WINE £10.00
- 2 X PORTIONS FAMOUS COW PIE & MUSY PEAS-2 PINTS BEER OR 2 CUP WINES £15.00
- Sections of draught beers, Guinness/Carlsberg Lager/Tetley Smooth/ Summersby Cider. — Additional 2pts £5:00
- Selection of Gio Vini Biancio/Vino Rosso/Vino Rosato———— Additional wines £2.50