For the 2019/20 season, the Knights are looking for two Performance Analyst interns to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for aspiring analysts to gain valuable employment with an elite level rugby club.
Main roles will include:
- Available for at least two days a week/three with home matches
- Filming and capturing training throughout the week and home games on weekends
- Helping the head analyst set up on match days
- To learn and code training and games using analysis software
- Work on mini projects reporting back on general areas of the game and training
- Develop your skill set within performance analysis
- Have an interest in Rugby Union or sport
- Be computer literate, mainly with Macs
- Familiar using Microsoft Office, WeTransfer, internet research engines, and apple utilities.
- Willingness to be flexible with time and work
- Be committed to working with a team environment and have the ability to complete projects within specific time frames
- The person must have good time keeping, be enthusiastic, reliable, organised and have the ambition to learn performance analysis
What Can You Expect in Return
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in a professional rugby environment
- Develop your skill set in analysis software & have the opportunity to work with elite athletes and coaches in high performance
- References for any future employment or education positions
THIS ROLE IS UNPAID
Should anyone be interested in taking up this fantastic opportunity then contact Burhan Torgut on firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter with your contact details on outlining your ambition with this role and a CV by Sunday 16th of June 2019.