The following rules will apply to the DRFC sports ground on the day of a Greene King IPA Championship home/cup match fixtures. Any breaches may lead to offenders being required to leave the Ground.
All spectators will either occupy a stand seat or a place on the terraces depending on the type of entrance ticket bought.
- Spectators in stands should remain seated at all times.
- All gangways, emergency routes, exits and areas immediately in front of all stands should be kept clear, except for access and egress.
- No spectators should encroach beyond the boundary fence immediately adjacent to the playing area, except if directed in an emergency
- No animals will be admitted to the Ground
- No glass containers of any type are allowed within the Ground
- Spectators are not allowed to bring musical instruments within the Ground. This also applies to any other items/instruments which could cause discomfort to other spectators or potentially affect their safety
- Children under the age of ten years should be under the supervision of an appropriate responsible adult at all times
- If spectators leave the ground during the match, their entrance ticket must be produced to allow re-entry.
- No offensive, violent, unruly or disruptive behaviour, whether physical or verbal, will be tolerated.
- Spectators are expected to comply with any reasonable requests made over the Public Address system, by the Ground Safety Officer and by Safety Stewards.
- IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY:
- Do not panic
- Listen to the instructions given to you by the Ground safety Officer and obey them immediately
- Obey instructions given subsequently by Ground Safety Stewards
- Do not attempt to drive away unless requested by the Ground safety Officer as this may inhibit the arrival and access of emergency services
- The Meeting points are as follows:
Main Building, North Terrace, West Uncovered Stand – Pitch behind Main Building MP1
East Terrace, East Stand – Pitch behind the East Stand MP2
West Main Stand, West Terrace, South Terrace – Pitch behind South Terrace