On the back of a flurry of exciting player news and ahead of the final game of the season tomorrow we are delighted to announce that the cost of season tickets will be frozen for 2018/19.
With the Knights poised for another strong league finish and more exciting developments planned at Castle Park, a Knights season ticket gives you full access to one of the finest rugby facilities in the north.
Once again we are giving fans the option to save money by taking advantage of our early bird scheme which offers savings of up to £25 and allows you to reserve your current seat in the stadium.
Early Bird purchasers can also split the cost of a season ticket over three monthly payments with our Early Bird Installment system, simply make your first payment at reception by June 1st and split the cost across the summer.
To purchase your 2018/19 season ticket simply call 01302 831388 during office hours or email email@example.com.
Purchasing a Castle Park Season Ticket includes DRFC membership and offers significant savings compared to buying tickets on a match by match basis as well as numerous other benefits including:
- Full voting rights at the Clubs Annual General Meeting
- Right to enter ballot for International Ticket allocations after two full seasons or more of continuous Club Membership.
- Two “Bring a Friend for Free” vouchers for a first team game
- Regular electronic communication from the Club.
- Guaranteed entry into all home league, cup (pool) and a minimum of 1 friendly game
- Guarantee your seat in The De Mulder Lloyd Stand (where applicable)
- 10% discount in the Club Shop (not in conjunction with other offers).