Vacancies | Castle Park kitchens.
19th July 2021
Watering Staff (x 2 Part-time/Full Time & Casual)
We are looking for professional, friendly waiting staff to join our team.
Your main goal in this position should be to ensure the highest level of clients satisfaction and provide and outstanding customer experience.
Training will be given.
Kitchen Porters (Full time – Part time)
- You will be required to carry out basic cleaning tasks, as fast as possible.
- Uploading food from deliveries.
- Making sure work surfaces, floor & walls are always clean and sanitised.
- Collecting and washing up pots & pans.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to adhere to health & safety roles.
Full Time Chef x 1
To work as part of Doncaster Knights Catering Team
Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Preparing high quality dishes.
- Able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff, to ensure meals and prepared in a timely manner.
- You should also be familiar with sanitation regulations.
- Proven work experience as a chef or cook.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
- Excellent time management abilities.
Casual Match Day Chefs
Experienced casual chefs to work when needed.
Will included some evenings and weekends