Vacancy: Experienced Full Time Front of House Supervisor
17th November 2021
We are looking for a professional and friendly front of house supervisor to join our Castle Park team full time.
Your main goal in this position should be to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction and provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Overseeing the smooth running of functions during all events.
- Managing front of house employees during a shift.
- Performing opening and closing checks.
- Good knowledge of customer service.
- Planning and directing staffing and training.
- Must have good leadership and supervision skills and be an effective communicator.
- An ability to work under pressure with good attention to details.
- Experience of working as both part of a team and alone.
For any enquiries or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org